About Me

Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Louise and I've been working with children for over 8 years! Having working in a private day nursery for 6years and now currently working as a Nanny for two families per week. I have been a Nanny since September 2010. I love being able to provide the children in my care a range of different play based activities which they may otherwise never get to experience . I also try to ensure that whilst having fun they're learning important skills to help promote their development and life skills.

Dry Spaghetti strands

How to colour your spaghetti strands ...
I have read a lot of different techniques on how to colour pasta and rice for children to explore. I wanted to see what the difference would be when 
I coloured these dry spaghetti strands. 

*So I placed the spaghetti strands into a pot with a lid and added a few drops of 
alcohol hand gel and mixed it around 
*I then added my chosen colour adding enough to create 
darker and brighter shades, 
*replaced the lid and gave it a good shake until all the spaghetti was covered, 
*I then turned it out onto a tray lined with baking paper and allowed it dry overnight  

Don't forget to use a different pot for each colour.
 Here I used Red, Orange, yellow and purple 




No comments:

Post a Comment