About Me

Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Louise and I've been working with children for over 8 years! Having working in a private day nursery for 6years and now currently working as a Nanny for two families per week. I have been a Nanny since September 2010. I love being able to provide the children in my care a range of different play based activities which they may otherwise never get to experience . I also try to ensure that whilst having fun they're learning important skills to help promote their development and life skills.

Milk bottle "Elephants"



Simply cut the top of a milk bottle off, cut an arch on each side of the bottle to create legs,
keep two of the remaining pieces of bottle for the ears, cut two small slits on the neck
of the bottle and push the "ears" onto place, stick or draw 
on 2 eyes and there say hello to a new elephant friend. 

You can then go on to make a whole family of elephants using different 
sized milk bottles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment